This is going to be a rich full day. Between reading, editing, cleaning, writing, making spaghetti for dinner. Yesterday was more productive than I thought it would be and that was without particularly trying. Maybe if I put some effort into it is can get more done.
Monday Motivation is a good thing though at the moment everyday is pretty much the same. When you are not working outside the home losing track of time is much easier.
Keeping busy is the only thing keeping your from going into a comatose state, hibernation I suppose actually, as it is close to winter. The only saving grace is not having access to Daytime TV. Talk about comatose. There is only so many times you can watch Law & Order: SVU.
Without further ado, I give you A.C. Liddle Goals for the day:
- Read 20 pages of one of the fiction books I have checked out from the library
- Read 20 pages of one of the nonfiction books I have checked out from the library
- Make notes from the nonfiction book
- Practice 30 minutes of German on Duo Lingo
- Finally, for the Love of Pete, clean my room (This I have been saying for a month I would do)
- Put away clean dishes from in the dishwasher
- Do Laundry
- Finish putting in edits for the Seventh book of the Bear and Hunter Series
- Publish said book
- Possibly write with coauthor Harlow Hunter on current section of Book series
- Make spaghetti
A Rich Full Day indeed.